EXPLORING YOUR UNLIMITED POTENTIALS THROUGH SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE
STARTING A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS IN A RECESSION ECONOMY.
Registration is currently on for our one day course that will give you that edge over other budding and existing business owners….
How you will benefit
* Practical advice on business start-ups
* A proper understanding of a business venture and types
* An in-depth understanding of the meaning of the term ‘CAPITAL’
* Identifying what you need to know to start up a profitable business.
* Accessing your readiness to start a business and possible funding options available.
You Will Learn:
* How to start a profitable business with as little as between N2,000 to N5,000
* Basic book keeping for start ups
* A knowledge of the various types of business structures and relationships; and their effects under Nigerian Law
What the Course Content Covers
* Equity finance as opposed to debt finance for your small and medium enterprise.
*You will also learn the rules of 21st Century Business Writing*
Who should attend
* Young school leavers seeking to be financially independent as growing adults
* Graduates and career persons looking to create alternative sources of income
* Existing and intending entrepreneurs exploring funding options to expand their business ventures
* Investors interested in helping young businesses grow.
Come listen to seasoned professionals with over 20 years’ experience in the small and medium scale enterprise, legal and financial advisory sectors.>
* DATE: Saturday July 15th 2017
* TIME: 10am
* VENUE: 23/27 Cameron Road Ikoyi.
Seminar is FREE but participants are required to pay a fee of N5,000 covering registration, tea break and lunch. Other freebies include:
* A practical case study of a live business with private investment lessons for investors and
* Practical consultations available.
Please call 09030904827 or 09030736727 for more details.